Photo by Loy Elliott
The South Mountain Partnership hosts two Partnership-wide working meetings annually. These meetings, typically held in Spring and Fall, bring together the entire partner base and other interested individuals and are designed to give partners the opportunity to:
- Hear updates from the Partnership on current programs and projects
- Learn about opportunities to engage in and participate in Partnership programs;
- Share their thoughts and perspectives on Partnership activities to ensure the collaborative process;
- Learn about specific topics and/or opportunities;
- And network with other partners from across the South Mountain landscape.
The Spring Partnership meeting is scheduled for May, 2015. Stay tuned for more information.Power of the Partnership Year-End Celebration